I recently saw a study that showed a proven method of significantly reducing the physical and emotional symptoms associated with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS).
A double-blind, randomized clinical trial reported in the Journal of Alternative Medicine Review compared the effects of standard omega-3 fish oil vs. Neptune Krill Oil on the symptoms of PMS.
The study evaluated many variables of PMS in the study participants such as:
1. feeling suddenly sad, tearful, irritable, or angry
2. persistent and marked irritability or anger
3. marked anxiety, tension, or feelings of being "keyed up", or "on edge"
4. decreased interest in usual activities, e.g., work, friends, hobbies, etc.
5. getting easily fatigued or marked lack of energy
6. subjective sense of difficulty concentrating
7. marked change in appetite, overeating, or specific food cravings
8. hypersomnia or insomnia
9. other physical symptoms, such as breast tenderness or swelling, headaches, joint or muscle pain, sensation of bloating, or weight gain.
The outcome of the study concluded that Neptune Krill Oil can significantly reduce both the emotional and physical symptoms related to PMS, and is significantly more effective for management of dysmenorrhea and emotional PMS symptoms compared to standard omega-3 fish oil.
It was found that Neptune Krill Oil has a unique biomolecular profile of phospholipids, omega-3 fatty acids, and diverse antioxidants that surpasses the usual fish oil profile.
So the bottom line is that if you want to feel better and reduce your PMS symptoms, a useful solution may be to try taking Neptune Krill Oil instead of standard fish oil found at stores.
The highest quality Neptune Krill Oil I've found is only available online (the EFA Icon) at...
In addition to those benefits, studies have shown that Neptune Krill Oil has over 47 times the antioxidant power of fish oil! And genuine Neptune Krill Oil also contains over 300 times the antioxidant power of Vitamin A & E!
*Warning: If you are allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation disorder, or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), consult a health care professional prior to use.
You can get your own Prograde Neptune Krill Oil here
If you liked todays article, feel free to email this link on to any of your friends, family, or co-workers that would enjoy it.
I'll be back soon with more Lean-Body Secrets. Til then,
Don't be lazy... be lean.
Certified Nutrition Specialist
Certified Personal Trainer
Founder - TruthAboutAbs.com & Busy Man Fitness .com
A recommended resource for tightening up those thighs and buttocks:
back to how to flatten your stomach fast home page
Workout, Exercise and Diet Articles
Lean-Body Secrets Ezine Archives